Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 27, 2009

Once in a lifetime experience. LOL.

OMG.
Just now damn suay siahs.
Should have went outta house MUCH earlier. Hahas.

Had NetFund Lab test at 5pm.
I was practically free from 11am to 5pm.
So ma fan lah..
Have to wait till 5pm for the test. Sheesh.
So, in the end, went to eat with Syaza and then we headed home.

Watched Criminal Minds all the way to 430pm. Heh.Heh.
Until I didn't even study for the lab test.. Aiyoh. :x

Anyways, the weather was pretty fine when I left the house for the lab test.
SKALIK!
After walking halfway, the rain started pouring so bloody damn heavily!
It was super abrupt mann.
It's like as if someone suddenly poured never ending water from a very very BIG PAIL.
Hahas.

I had no choice but to just continue walking to school since there are no buses that goes to TP from where I was stranded. LOL.
And OMG, the wind is like so strong I tell you!
It seriously blew me away.
No joke.
No exaggeration also. Hahas.
I couldn't walk straight siah.
Damn funny uhh.
I was like laughing to myself despite being blown away.
And scenes from "The Day After Tomorrow" kept flashing on my mind. Hahas.

And oh!
I got smacked by this piece of wood which was also blown by the wind. Hahas.
Damn suay.
Of all times to fall, it fell when I walked pass it.
And I didn't even lay a finger on it uhh.
It slammed right onto my leg. Aiyoh.
Oh wells, things happen for a reason I guess.. Hahas. :)

By the time I reached TP, I was all drenched, soaked in rainwater.
And you can imagine how much I suffered the after-effect. LOL.
It was darn cold that I nearly froze to death in the lab. Hahas.

And ouh!
I was so blur like sotong uhh just now!
During the lab test, I already configured everything correctly.
I checked the connection countless times.
However, there was still no connection.
I had no choice but to ask Mr Tommy what's wrong.

And guess what?
I DIDN'T ON THE ROUTER!!
And that's not the funny part.
The comical part was that I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE ROUTER HAD A "ON/OFF" SWITCH!!
I DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED!! Sheesh!

So slenger lahh!
And pai seh also. Hahas.
I can imagine what he would say in his mind..
"Alamak! Slenger ah nie budak. Router pon tak tau ON!".
And I have a feeling that I'm the only Gong Gong who made this mistake. Hahas.

Oh wells.
At least something to cheer me up after getting injured and blown away during the heavy downpour.
What a day mann. xD



Photobucket


* SaraPhiNe=) *
* 23 Jan 91 *
* 18 Years *
* Temasek PoLy *
* InteLLigent BuiLding Tech=)) *


+ Chums +

DeLaiLa
DyLa
[faRisHa]
FhaRiz
G804 (:
HaFiz
HaiRiN
HuiJun
Ika
[JoceLyn]
kHaI
Mai
ManSur
Mommy
My Love :)
NaTiaRa
SaLiHin
ShirLey
Syayaya
Xue En
2e1



+ oTheRs +

My FrieNdsteR
bLoGsPoT
bLogSk|ns



+ Memories +

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
February 2010



+ CrEdiTs +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]



+ TagbOaRd +




+ Sing tO me! :) +


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com