Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, June 14, 2008

This Should Be Done More Often=)

In the end, the Friday outing was cancelled cause many people couldn't turn up.
This plan changed and that plan changed.
My plans changed tOo! Heh=)
So, I ended up meeting Farisha on Friday the 13th!
HOHOHO!
And we had lots of fun! Heee!

First things first, I got a CARE BEAR when I met her under my block.
Well, it was the belated present that she owed me! Thank you for that bear! =))
And the CARE BEAR is sooo KAWAII! Reminds me of HER! =P
Hee!
Andy Tersayang and Me still owe Farisha her present! Heh!
Although my beloved Andy is still overseas and that's why we can't give Farisha her belated birthday treat. Missing Andy now!
** ps.: I ain't no LESBO aite! =) **


Well, since it has been a long time since we last met, we decided to sit somewhere to talk about everything! Heh! =))
So, Starbucks it was. Both of us had Steamed Milk + CarameL! [Which should be available at all Starbucks outlet] Yummy!
So we sat there and talking and drinking was all that we did! Heh!=)
And my dearest Farisha reminded me of the 'Da Da Dady' song! AAARRGGHH!
That song is FOREVER AND EVER stucked in my head! Heh!


After that.. We did some window shopping to let time pass by.
Then we headed to Sinma to get some ear studs. Over at that shop, Farisha learned a new song! And it was such an irritating and brain-washing song mann!
It TOTALLY brainwashed Farisha's mind! Seriously.
It was something about Pizza Hut and Kentucky Fried Chicken and Mac Donald's.
Well, glad that I can't remember how it sounds like now. Heh=)

While on our way home, somewhere at the park, we saw Joshua and some of the others from 4e1. Ouh Ouh. And before that, we saw Kay Xian and his, should be, new friends. Heh.
Well, the world is just tOo small huh?

Anyway, me, being the usual Hungry Ghost, was very hungry!! Hee!
Cause all I had since morning was the steamed milk.

So, in the end, we had Soto Ayam and desserts at Food Palace!!
We had waffle ice cream! Weeee!
I've been wanting to eat that mann!
And finally, my wish was fulfilled! Heeee!=))

Finally headed home. Where all the boredom starts.
But! It wasn't that bad actually. We, the 3 sisters, had a MOVIE MARATHON.
Heh! So in the end, we slept at around 5am in the morning. =))



Me and my dearest Farisha=))



My new cuddly companion.



Before.



After.



Photobucket


* SaraPhiNe=) *
* 23 Jan 91 *
* 18 Years *
* Temasek PoLy *
* InteLLigent BuiLding Tech=)) *


+ Chums +

DeLaiLa
DyLa
[faRisHa]
FhaRiz
G804 (:
HaFiz
HaiRiN
HuiJun
Ika
[JoceLyn]
kHaI
Mai
ManSur
Mommy
My Love :)
NaTiaRa
SaLiHin
ShirLey
Syayaya
Xue En
2e1



+ oTheRs +

My FrieNdsteR
bLoGsPoT
bLogSk|ns



+ Memories +

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
February 2010



+ CrEdiTs +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]



+ TagbOaRd +




+ Sing tO me! :) +


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com