Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 01, 2008

DAMN FUNNY LAH!

OMG!
Just now was damn funny lah.
I was listening to my mp4 while talking to shirley and all.
I was sitting in between Shirley and Brian at the mushroom.
Shirley was sitting on my left side..
Then skalik Brian called "SHAR! SHAR!" cause he wanted to offer me some sweets.
Then Shirley turned to her left..
Trying to find SHAR despite me sitting on her right!
AND!
The worst thing was that even I turned to my left trying to find this person called SHAR!
Then! I suddenly remembered that..
He was actually referring to me Lah!
LIKE AT ONE MOMENT.. IT DID'T REGISTER TO ME THAT MY NAME IS SHAR!!
LOL!
I think because I was too used to people calling me by my full name.
Heh! =S

Hmm..
Anyway.. I think after the math tutorial just now, i can understand the Gaussian Elimination thingy much better!
Phew!

I couldn't resist the temptation of laughing during the ESFAC tutorial earlier this morning.
The way the teacher spoke was damn funny lah.
But i had to control my laughter cause i feel bad laughing at her lah.
Plus! I sit so near to the front and if i laugh like siao..
Sure the teacher won't feel that good either.
Cause no one is perfect ma.=))

APEL lesson was also funny sia.
In the end, the winner of the 'Survivor' thingy was Gerard Yeo!
Haha.
Don't know why many people voted Mother Theresa out.
Mr Phua was like shocked with the results cause he expected Mother Theresa to "win".
Then he kept saying, "Something is wrong".
Haha. Damn funny lah. He was kinda shocked with the results.

After school, I went to the coffee shop with JC and Syaza.
Then we met Agnes, Brian, Benjamin, Chin Meng, Fernando and Samuel at the coffee shop.
So, Syaza and me discussed our WRTORAL project while JC had his lunch.
Luckily we figured something out for the project.
Cause at first, our mind was like totally blank lah.
Couldn't even think of anything.
Haha..

Anyway..
WEEE!
There's no school tomorrow!
Although i would be missing some people..
LOL!

AND!
I'm in Love with the Jonas Brothers' song called : WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES!=))



Photobucket


* SaraPhiNe=) *
* 23 Jan 91 *
* 18 Years *
* Temasek PoLy *
* InteLLigent BuiLding Tech=)) *


+ Chums +

DeLaiLa
DyLa
[faRisHa]
FhaRiz
G804 (:
HaFiz
HaiRiN
HuiJun
Ika
[JoceLyn]
kHaI
Mai
ManSur
Mommy
My Love :)
NaTiaRa
SaLiHin
ShirLey
Syayaya
Xue En
2e1



+ oTheRs +

My FrieNdsteR
bLoGsPoT
bLogSk|ns



+ Memories +

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
February 2010



+ CrEdiTs +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]



+ TagbOaRd +




+ Sing tO me! :) +


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com