Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, April 22, 2006

SpeEch daE...

Whoa... The speech day was very fun Mann... Had loads of fun even though it was kinda tiring.

Hmm... I felt very nervous when the actual day, which is today, arrived. I felt kinda scary as I was afraid that I would blow up my part of the speech day. It would be a total embarrassment for me if I do something that was not supposed to be done.

The first thing that calmed me down was the news that the chairwomen of the PSG was not coming. Instead, the vice-chairwomen were going to attend the speech day. I was relieved as I kinda know the vice-chairwomen. She is a very nice person and she doesn't look fierce to me. So... I think she had made my life a little bit easier. Hehehehehe....

My job was to pin the corsage on her. During the practice, I had no difficulties at all. But when it comes to the actual thing, I had a bit of difficulty to put the pin back in place. Luckily I did not poke the pin on her. Hehehe… At least part of my duty is done… Hehehe…

Phew… I was lucky that the rest of my duty was nearly done except for one. I still need to give her the flowers, which I presented to her on the stage, back to her after the reception. It was the performance time!! Yay!!

I simply LOVED the performance. It was damn nice. I loved what the Malay Dancers put up. It was so interesting. It was also different from the other performances that they had put up all these years. I also enjoyed the performance put up by the modern dancers. The sec1s was so cute. They really looked very small up there. I also liked the finale as the song brought back some of my memories. Hahaha…

It was now the reception time… WooHoo!!! Well, by the time we are done with our, so called, duties, the food was already finished. So, we had to eat the packed food. Anyways, who cares?! As long as we got something to eat, that’s fine for us.

Finally, after quite a long time, the PSG vice-chairwomen were going off. So, I had to run to the office to give the flowers to her. Finally, my job was done!! Yay!! Hehehe… So, the BBS went to the canteen and we had, sort of, a feast!! Hahaha… Even though most of the food was finished, we still got to eat most of them.

We really had so much fun plucking up the flowers. Oops… wonder am I suppose to say that out loud?? Hahaha… I really adored the flowers. It is so nice…….



Photobucket


* SaraPhiNe=) *
* 23 Jan 91 *
* 18 Years *
* Temasek PoLy *
* InteLLigent BuiLding Tech=)) *


+ Chums +

DeLaiLa
DyLa
[faRisHa]
FhaRiz
G804 (:
HaFiz
HaiRiN
HuiJun
Ika
[JoceLyn]
kHaI
Mai
ManSur
Mommy
My Love :)
NaTiaRa
SaLiHin
ShirLey
Syayaya
Xue En
2e1



+ oTheRs +

My FrieNdsteR
bLoGsPoT
bLogSk|ns



+ Memories +

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
February 2010



+ CrEdiTs +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]



+ TagbOaRd +




+ Sing tO me! :) +


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com