Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

BEACH!!

Kaez.. this is my 5th post..

Hmm.. Today my family went to the beach at Pasir Ris. We woke up at about 7.30 in the morning. Actually, I did not feel like going but since we rarely go to the beach nowadays, I decided to go and have fun. haha..

We went there by lorry. Our dad picked us up at about 9am and he drove to another place first, before going to the beach, to pick up more people. hehe.. Like what people always say, the more the merrier!! haha.. LAME.. When we reached the house, we helped to put all the stuffs in the lorry and here we go!! haha.. I sat at the back of the lorry together with my elder brother, younger brother and my younger sister.

I laid on my younger brother's lap and then, I fell asleep as I was too tired. Then, I was awoken by the abrupt stop of the lorry. That was when I realise that we are already at the Pasir Ris beach!! haha.. We had difficulties trying to carry all the stuffs from the lorry to the spot at the beach as the stuffs are more than the people itself. haha..

So, we started off by eating the usual 'beach' food. After eating, I had no mood to go and have a swim so, I just stay at that spot and decided to have some rest. After that, I went somewhere near the sea to watch my little sister have fun. Then, my father, brother, little sister and I went to 'burry' my younger brother until the head. It looks very cute when we finished making it. We should have brought along our camera to take that photo.

Then, my little sister and I made a hand that is made up of sand. A sandhand!! haha.. We had quite a lot of fun there though. When they have decided to stop swimming, all of them went to shore to get themselves clean. After cleaning themselves, I 'tompang' my little sister on my father's bike. It was quite tough for me as the seat was quite tall. hehe..

While we were riding the bike, I saw one of my schoolmate, Natiara. We just waved at each other and continued our journey. After a few more rounds round the beach, we decided to stop as my butt have started to sore. hehe.. Then, its time for us all to go home. Yay! That means that I can finally sleep in a REAL bed!! hehe..

We started to pack things up and fold the mat-like thing. Then, we are off. We reached our house at about 6pm. I was feeling very tired and i doze off. hehe.. I am so lazy. hehehaha.. Luckily that we still have one more day of holiday..



Photobucket


* SaraPhiNe=) *
* 23 Jan 91 *
* 18 Years *
* Temasek PoLy *
* InteLLigent BuiLding Tech=)) *


+ Chums +

DeLaiLa
DyLa
[faRisHa]
FhaRiz
G804 (:
HaFiz
HaiRiN
HuiJun
Ika
[JoceLyn]
kHaI
Mai
ManSur
Mommy
My Love :)
NaTiaRa
SaLiHin
ShirLey
Syayaya
Xue En
2e1



+ oTheRs +

My FrieNdsteR
bLoGsPoT
bLogSk|ns



+ Memories +

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
February 2010



+ CrEdiTs +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]



+ TagbOaRd +




+ Sing tO me! :) +


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com